Monday, March 14, 2011

Lorenzo Riva show at the Milan fashion week

Images from the Lorenzo Riva show at the Milan fashion week. Generally not the most popular show with the fashion in-crowd but lots of times I get the best images where I least expect them. And if you go where other people don't you sometimes find things you wouldn't find elsewhere..I definitely got some decent images here. Not the best but decent.
What I found at this show and had never seen before was an old lady who during the show decided that backstage was not for her...So she came out like a model..Very professional...Unfortunately I was so surprised it took me a few seconds to realize what was happening that I didn't capture the moment. A momentary lack of photographer's instinct..


Tech info; Nikon D700, ISO 800/1000, AF Nikkor 180mm f2.8 (at 1/750s f2.8), AF Nikkor 35mm f2 (at 1/500 f3.3), AF Nikkor 50mm f1.8 (at 1/500 f3.3)


This girl had a little difficulty walking

Her shoes were also a little too big hence the strange walking style
 
 Tattoo in neck



All images © Brian George

No comments:

Post a Comment