Monday, March 21, 2011

Carta e Costura show at the fashion week in Milan

Images from the Carta e Costura show at the fashion week in Milan. Again in the beautiful Palazzo Clerici. Really good for shooting with available light. When I arrived at the backstage the models already had their cone hairstyle. So I am not sure how they did that. And when I started taking images I forgot to ask someone..Anyway, I think it really looks good. Compliments to the creators.

Tech info; Nikon D700, AF 50mm f1.8 and AFD 35mm f2, ISO 400-800, shot at f2.8, shutter speeds between 1/125s and 1/350s.

Looking for herself on the board



 Last moment cone maintenance

Seems to be happy with the result


Four models and one non-model




After show applause

All images © Brian George

No comments:

Post a Comment